C32 - Dungeons C32 - Dungeons

That. Was. Awesome. WTF are you on, man? Seriously though, great job on building such a creative and dystopian atmosphere in such a small timeframe. As for the sound, it just adds to the whole experience.. this is a dark ride, not a pop song. Ultimately, the sound fits the feeling perfectly.
Sinister indeed- keep it up

la-yinn responds:

I was on a shitload of coffee and possibly some weed. (It's my usual high maintenance cocktail o' crazy.)

Thanks for the proper review man, I appreciate it. ;)

Puzzula Puzzula

Pretty cool tune... Has a seriously addicting "Japanese-groove"(TM) quality that just DOESN'T LEAVE YOUR HEAD even hours after you stop listening to it. It would indeed be ideal as the background to a puzzle game-gives you space to think while at the same time keeps you lifted and going.. Too bad i don' t develop video games:) Good job!

HaydenDavenport responds:

Hahaha. Thank you for your review, and for the kind words. It was nice to read! Yeah, I'm glad I could convey the mood I was going for, you described just what I was hoping for the music to do! :D

Under the Influence Under the Influence

It' s a cool idea, but needs expansion and some work in the dynamics department. You should add a middle section -- it could be a mellow passage or some kind of freaked-out baroque/blues-scaled solo -- then return to the main theme full-force for a big ending (just an idea).
Keep it up -Cheers

Shredator responds:

I wanted to done this with guitar, but end up without appropriate equipment.

8_bitty_beats 8_bitty_beats

8-bit dementia - love it!

Floyd WIP Floyd WIP

Quite interesting - quite short too, though.
You should expand this idea, it has potential.
Cheers

Griffonzo responds:

Thanks! Im still trying to get a handle on working with samples, but I'll consider the notion. :)

Wanted-QUADX Wanted-QUADX

I really enjoyed the "hauntingly beautiful" qualities of this one - very emotional piece of music.
Good job

UC--Warehouse Theme UC--Warehouse Theme

I think it' s pretty cool. The beat has a nice dark urban feel to it and the spacey keyboards really add to the atmosphere. Solid tune - Cheers

F.G.P.M. (King-T) F.G.P.M. (King-T)

Welcome to the Mages Ball!
Pretty cool FF-esque tune, bro - Cheers

OrmiX - In Desperation OrmiX - In Desperation

I really enjoyed this one. A great sense of dynamics and melody, as well as the lurking melancholia beneath its joyfull musical facade, make In Desperation a really interesting listening experience.
Good job - Cheers

Climbing, A Tal Tal Order Climbing, A Tal Tal Order

Excellent tune, bro. Some of the keyboard sounds remind me of bands like Genesis or Eloy, a very 70's prog rock vibe emerging from a theme as heroic as Link himself:) Good stuff!

DAFORCEFilms responds:

Dong, it does sound kind of like Eloy. I never would have made that connection. Thanks for the review, man.